Internships at GLOBAL CSR
Information to all applicants
Do you want to become an expert in corporate sustainability?
Are you interested in business and human rights?
We are looking for two student interns for two six-month internships starting approx. February 1, 2024.
As an intern in GLOBAL CSR, you will be part of our consultancy and take part in daily activities. You will be working on several projects, getting a solid insight into ESG/CSR, with leading experts on social sustainability, i.e., human rights. The internship will provide you with extensive knowledge and practical implementation skills on the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs) and the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises (OECD). The UNGPs/OECD constitute the globally agreed minimum standard for responsible business conduct. The standard forms the basis for the EU Regulation on Sustainable Investments, Corporate Sustainability Reporting and the upcoming EU Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive.
In other words – if you perform well with us, your competences will be in very high demand.
We work in an open office, where you will be in close contact with other consultants, providing you with opportunities to work with and learn from leading experts in the field. The position is 37 hours a week and is unpaid. Gratuities are possible according to performance. GLOBAL CSR provides lunch, tea/coffee, fruit and snacks during the day. The internship is to be conducted from GLOBAL CSR’s office located at Skalbakken, 8A, 2720 Vanløse, Copenhagen, but we are flexible towards homework.
Your tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare draft assessments in support of companies’ due diligence processes.
- Research and analysis of business reports, articles, tools and business practices.
- Assistance in strategy development for clients.
- Assist development of presentations for our renowned LABs.
- Write proposals.
- Office administration/logistics.
- Visual and text based external communication.
- Strong analytical skills, good researcher, and strong written communication.
- Eager to learn about practical implementation of ESG/CSR and integration of social (human rights), environmental, and economic sustainability in a business context.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently in their own area of responsibilities.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- High level of English proficiency. We aim for at least one intern to be proficient in Danish too.
- Enrolled in an education programme, preferably on masters-level, throughout the internship. Applicants who have finished their studies will not be considered.
ABOUT GLOBAL CSR
GLOBAL CSR is a Danish consultancy firm with more than 25 years professional experience within ESG/CSR/sustainability – specialized in Business and Human Rights. We are leading experts on the global minimum standard for responsible business conduct: the UNGPs/OECD.
We are the trusted partner of a range of pioneering companies, investors and business associations, local and international. Besides tailored consultancy and our RBC Professionals Network, we run three LABs every half year, to develop capacity in implementing the UNGPs/OECD in own operations and with business relationships.
You can learn more about us at http://www.globalcsr.net/ and view our due diligence platform at http://www.csrcloud.com.
Please contact Maiken Andersen firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Schädle email@example.com for more information.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before November 30, 2023. Please specify in the e-mail’s subject “Internship”. We encourage early applications, as we are inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis.
You can find the internship description here in pdf
Job title: Internship.
Location: Skalbakken 8A, DK-2720 Vanløse, Copenhagen.
Contract: 37 hours per week for 6 months.