Internships at GLOBAL CSR
Information to all applicants
Want the chance to work in a small, dynamic and expert consultancy? Interested in business and human rights, working with large clients, and communicating our message to the world?
We hire two interns with different academic backgrounds for six months internships. Applications are open for the Autumn internship and will open in October/November for the Spring internship.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIPS
Your tasks may include:
- Preparing /assisting in CSR courses in Denmark & abroad;
- Writing proposals;
- Researching, writing and analysing reports and articles;
- Meeting and serving clients;
- Internal and external communication;
- Participating in sales and marketing;
- Development of GLOBAL CSR products, tools and services;
- Strategy development for clients and GLOBAL CSR;
- Office / administration / logistics work.
You will be working on several projects throughout the internship and will get a solid insight in the principles-based approach to CSR as well as consulting within business and human rights. You will receive training along the way and together we will continuously evaluate your experience. Many of our former interns are now recognised CSR professionals. The intern positions are 37 hours a week. Workplace in Copenhagen. The positions are unpaid.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TWO DIFFERENT PROFILES
Position 1: Visual Communication Internship [pdf]
Position 2: Business and Human Rights Internship [pdf]
- Understand and write English at a higher level/ Bilingual Danish – English preference.
- Highly motivated team player with strong attention to detail.
- You should be enrolled in an Masters programme throughout the internship.
Job title: Internship (x2 positions)
Contract: 37 hours per week for 6 months.
How to apply: If you wish to know more about the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to apply, send your motivational letter and CV clearly tagging the email “Internship” and position 1 or position 2.