Internships at GLOBAL CSR
Information to all applicants
Do you want the chance to work in a dynamic expert consultancy? Are you interested in business and human rights, working with clients and communicating our message to the world?
We are looking for two student interns for a six month internship. Applications are now open for the Spring internships and will open in March for the Autumn internships.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIPS
Your tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing / assisting in CSR courses in Denmark & abroad;
- Writing proposals
- Researching, writing and analysing reports and articles;
- Development of GLOBAL CSR products, tools and services;
- Strategy development for clients and GLOBAL CSR;
You will be working on several projects throughout the internship and will get a solid insight in the principles-based approach to CSR as well as consulting within business and human rights. We are a small, dynamic consultancy firm where we offer ongoing training and diverse, practical tasks. Many of our former interns are now recognised CSR professionals. The intern positions are 37 hours a week, and placed in Copenhagen. The positions are unpaid.
You can find more information and the internship description here [pdf]
- Understand and write English at a higher level/ Bilingual Danish – English preference.
- Highly motivated team player with strong attention to detail.
- You should be enrolled in a Masters programme throughout the internship.
Job title: Internship
Location: Skalbakken 8A, DK-2720 Vanløse, Copenhagen
Contract: 37 hours per week for 6 months.
How to apply: If you wish to know more about the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to apply, send your cover letter and CV by email clearly naming the subject “Internship” to email@example.com.