We are looking to hire two interns with different academic backgrounds for six months’ internships starting August 1st, 2019.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be working on several projects throughout the internship, you will get a solid insight in the principles-based approach to CSR; in particular business and human rights. You will receive training and together we will continuously evaluate your experience. Many former interns are now recognised CSR professionals. The intern position is 37 hours a week, workplace Copenhagen. The position is unpaid, but GLOBAL CSR will provide lunch, tea/coffee and fruit during the day.
Your tasks may include :
- Prepare /assist in our renowned CSR labs and
- Research and analytics for reports, articles and tools
- Write proposals for clients
- Internal and external communication
- Sales and marketing
- Strategy development for clients and GLOBAL CSR
- Office / administration / logistics
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 PROFILES
POSITION 1: Communication and Marketing
- Practical/academic experience with Communication, Marketing and Sales including social media skills
Interested in CSR and possibly some academic and/or practical experience with CSR
Strong communicator in writing
POSITION 2: Business & Human Rights
- Practical/academic experience within CSR, preferably business and human rights
- Strong analytical skills, good researcher and a strong communicator in writing
- Knowledge about the UNGPs is merited
- Understand and write English at a higher level / Bi-lingual Danish-English preference
- Highly motivated team player with attention to detail
- Preferably enrolled in a masters-level education programme throughout the (Applicants who have finished their studies will not be considered)
Please contact Young Kim, +45 2751 4054 for more information. Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com no later than May 3, 2019 tagging the email “Internship” and “position 1” or “position 2”. We encourage early applications, as we are inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis.