(Note: We advise you to read the following application ad on a computer, due to technical issues on handheld devices)
Looking for an internship for the Spring of 2019? Then look no further. GLOBAL CSR currently have two internship positions now open for application.
Position 1: Communications, Social Media and Marketing Internship
Position 2: Business and Human Rights Internship
Our marketing and communications intern should be a student in the later stages of their education. You should be interested in the human rights and CSR sector, and be a self-starter that enjoys working independently. We offer you a place in a leading CSR company with a strong social mission, with the space to grow your network, challenge yourself academically and make a difference.
Our business and human rights intern should be a student in the later stages of their education. You should have knowledge of the human rights and CSR sector, and be a self-starter that enjoys working independently. We offer you a place in a leading CSR company, with the space to grow your network, challenge yourself academically and make a difference.
For position 1 it is good if you have practical/academic experience with:
- Writing copy and sales content
- Social Media (both content curation/creation and analytical skills).
- Writing and editing website content.
- Images, print media design and videos
For position 2 it is good if you have practical/academic experience with:
- The UN Guiding Principles on business and human rights.
- The evolution of the CSR sector.
- Researching and strong analytical skills.
- Strategy development.
For position 1 it is also important that you are:
- Creative and able to think of new ideas for communication campaigns.
- Strategic and good at finding solutions.
- Friendly with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong English language skills. Danish language skills a plus.
For position 2 it is also important that you are:
- Organised and structured
- Friendly with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English. Danish language skills a plus.
- Understand and write English at a higher level/ Bilingual Danish – English preference.
- Highly motivated team player with strong attention to detail.
- You should be enrolled in an Masters programme throughout the internship.
Starting date of the internship is January 28th and covers a period of 6 months. The position is unpaid but with lunch included. To apply for the positions, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 30th 2018, tagging the email “Internship” and “Position 1” or “Position 2”.